This LED floodlight in stainless steel housing offers protection code IP44 and is equipped with a HighPower 50W LED chip. Its 140° wide beam and the huge luminosity of about 3500 lumens is ideal to replace conventional halogen lamps to use on company court yards, garden, work areas and even illuminate window displays. This floodlight comes with the LED energy efficient technology, which will save up to 90% on energy costs. With a consumption of about 50W you get the same luminosity like a 500 to 600W halogen light. Thanks to the 230V technology no transformer is required. Simply plug in or connect with the existing cables of the household current to the wall. The holder of this floodlight is infinitely variable and can be turned easily to ensure the required area is illuminated. Nevertheless, a high stability is guaranteed.
This LED HighPower floodlight impresses with its wide even beam compared to LED floodlights with individual LED’s. You get brightness without shadow effects, a real substitute for old-fashioned, power hungry halogen spotlights. On top of all that the lifespan is considerably longer than other traditional lights.
- light color: warm white
- color temperature: about 2.800 to 3.800°K
- beam angle: about 140°
- luminous flux: 3.500lm
- power consumption: max. 50W
- operating voltage: 230V AC
- LED type: 50W high power LED chip
- lifespan: about 25.000 hours
- color rendering index CRI:> 80
- dimension: 287x237x148mm (l-w-h)
- weight: 3.8kg
- housing: die cast aluminum, painted gray
- protection code: IP44
- operating temperature: - 30°C up to + 50°C
- energy efficiency class: A + - The scale of energy efficiency class ranges from A (most efficient) to G (less efficient).
- energy consumption 50kWh / 1000h
- all details according to manufacturer
The application areas are endless:
commercial or private, indoor or outdoor, dry or wet areas….basically (almost) anywhere.