With this electronic LED transformer you will have the perfect power supply for your 12V LED lamps/lightings like spotlights, bands and strips. Even your own creations can be supplied with these LED elements. The LED transformers are developed to provide a technically exact power supply for the great variation of LED applications. Unlike to conventional transformers this LED transformer smoothes the DC through its integrated electronic (switching power supply). Therefore your connected light emmitting diods are safe from harmful current peaks and current fluctuations. This fact ensures the maximum life of your LED.
- input voltage: 170-250V AC
- output voltage: 12V DC stabilised
- output current: max. 1,67A / 20W
- measures: about 144x30x20mm (l-w-h)
- protection code: IP67
- connections: open ends of the cable for power input and DC-output
- cable length: about 200mm input / 200mm output
- all information according to the manufacturer
Due to the screw holes on both sides of the housing you can fix this transformer according to your requirements. With this energy-saving solution you can realise all your ideas of a perfect lighting. This transformer comes up to protection code IP67, i.e. you can use this element even outside of buildings as well as in damp rooms.
20W aluminum 12V 230V AC IP67
Caution: Installing electrical transformers should always be done by qualified specialists. The valid accident prevention regulations have to be observed. For avoiding an electric shock please switch off the electricity supply of& the device you start your work.
* all prices including VAT and excluding shipping cost; minimum order 10 euros
** Valid for deliveries for standard shipping within Germany. Delivery times for other countries and information on the calculation of delivery, see here.