With a constant current source a constant output current is provided and as result of this the brightness of your LED's is always consistent. Furthermore your LED lightings will be saved by using this constant current source.The LEDs have to be mounted in a way that they are connected in series.
With this constant current source you can supply LED's with a power of max. 20W each. You do not need any additional resitors or other electrical ballast.
- power: 11-20W
- voltage: 230VAC
- output current: constant 500mA
- output voltage: max. 40V
- tolerance output current: <10%
- measures: 154x50x15mm (lxwxh)
- protection degree: IP20
- connection through screw terminals
- protection against overvoltage
- all information according to manufacture
Caution: Installing electrical transformers should always be done by qualified specialists. The valid accident prevention regulations have to be observed. For avoiding an electric shock please cut off the electricity supply of the device before you start your work.