These super small LED’s with diffused lenses are ideal when you have little space to install such as model cars or tuning in the automotive industry.
Due to the diffuse design the LED lens has a much wider beam than normal crystal clear LED’s, because the “cloudy” lens breaks the light and reflects it evenly to the sides. The source of the light can not be accurately identified by the observer. These characteristics are the reason, why diffused LED’s are commonly used as a backlight of control panels, digital instrument panel and much more.
- color: green
- view angle: wide beam
- luminous intensity: super bright
- wave length: about 535nm
- voltage: typical 3,2V
- current: typical 25mA
- diameter: Ø1,8mm
- top: diffused green with white lens
- all information according to manufacturer specification
- data sheet available
Your order includes:
- 10 diffused green, 1,8mm LED’s
green constant voltage
* all prices including VAT and excluding shipping cost; minimum order 10 euros
** Valid for deliveries for standard shipping within Germany. Delivery times for other countries and information on the calculation of delivery, see here.