Concaved LED’s, called straw hats as well, offer a much more even light beam with a huge angle. The inwardly curved lens distributes the light evenly all around, so the user gets a wonderfully harmonious light without shadow effects. A great advantage is, that the here offered LED fits in all 5mm LED fittings from our range.
- color: yellow
- view angle: wide beam
- luminous intensity: super bright
- voltage: typical 1,8V – max. 2,2V
- current: 20mA typical, 30mA max
- diameter: Ø5mm
- lens type: concaved (inwardly curved), crystal clear
- all information according to manufacturer specification
- data sheet available
Your order includes:
- 10 crystal clear yellow LED’s with concaved lens
- per LED 2cm heat shrink
- per LED a resistor for connection (please select one type per package, either 6, 9, 12, 14, 16 or 24V)
This offer includes heat shrink tubing approx. 2cm per LED (for isolation of soldered joints) and one resistor for connection to your power supply. We provide as standard resistors for connecting to 12V. If you wish we can supply you with resistors for connection to 6V, 9V, 14V (car), 16V (model railways) or 24V (lorry) instead. Please let us know immediately after your purchase, if you wish a different resistor.
Please note: these LEDs have to be operated (like most standard LEDs) with stabilized direct current. Only this can guarantee the right operation and long life. Also ensure that the poles are correctly connected. Please refer to our soldering instructions in our shop.
* all prices including VAT and excluding shipping cost; minimum order 10 euros
** Valid for deliveries for standard shipping within Germany. For express delivery a delivery time of 1 day applies within Germany (Monday to Thursday). Delivery times for other countries and information on the calculation of delivery, see here.