The particularly small and flat design of SMD LED’s in 5730 design are extremely bright compared to other LED’s. Therefore, they are particularly good for large areas which should be illuminated with the greatest possible light cone. The SMD LED has a 0.5W chip and is recommended for a constant current source. Their tiny size, not much bigger than a pinhead, allows use in almost every application, whether modeling, speedometer and switch tags as well as mobile phone lighting.
They can be soldered by hand by ambitious hobbyists. The practical strap, where the LED’s are fitted on, allows an automatic assembly for series production.
- EXTREMELY BRIGHT
- design: 5730 (0.5Watt chip)
- light color: pure white
- view angle: wide beam
- intensity range: about 16.000 - 17.000mcd
- voltage: min 3.0V – max 3.8V
- current: 150mA
- color temperature: about 2.500 – 3.500° K
- brightness: about 48-53lm
- LED dimensions: 5.7 × 3.0 × 0.9mm (l-w-h)
- all details according to manufacturer
- data sheet is available
Your order includes:
10 SMD LED’s in 5730 design
warm white constant voltage
* all prices including VAT and excluding shipping cost; minimum order 10 euros
** Valid for deliveries for standard shipping within Germany. Delivery times for other countries and information on the calculation of delivery, see here.