We offer you a super small toggle switch with extremely high switching accuracy. These switches can be optimally used in modeling, but also in the car, if you want to use LED’s and would like the switch remain invisible. They can be installed anywhere in low-voltage range and offer an ideal solution to turn on/off for LED circuit.
The mini toggle switch is easy to install.
- load capacity: 250 VAC/3A or 125VAC/6A
- 1 pole
- black plastic case, the toggle is polished metal
- contact resistance: max 20 mOhm.
- insulation resistance: 500 VDC / 100 MO min
- test voltage: 1000 VAC/1 min
- temperature range: -20 ° C to + 65 ° C
- connection with solder joints
- 2 positions: on/off or change over
- components: toggle switch, 2 x lock nut, lock washer, locking disc (to avoid twisting)
- mounting diameter: 6mm
- dimension l-w: 13x8mm
Your order includes:
1x toggle switch
wide application are:
• model / hobby
• car electronics
• work items with lighting
• and much more
chrome polished no plastic frame square 1 pole toggle switch
Simply drill a hole with 6mm diameter (not much larger than a normal LED), insert the switch from the bottom through and screw it with the supplied locking nut. A secure grip is ensured due to the locking washer and spring washer. Only the switch toggle is visible.
These switches can be used both as an on/off switch, as well as a changeover switch. Please refer to the technical drawing to connect the toggle switch.
* all prices including VAT and excluding shipping cost; minimum order 10 euros
** Valid for deliveries for standard shipping within Germany. For express delivery a delivery time of 1 day applies within Germany (Monday to Thursday). Delivery times for other countries and information on the calculation of delivery, see here.