With this analog timer you can turn on/off different power devises at certain times. The slide switch on the side allows you to set the timer to permanent operation or timer function. You need to set the current time first, before you set the timer function. Simply rotate the timer dial until the current time is displayed in the black triangle. Set the timer in 30 minute intervals. All little rocker levers must be turned up first, then set the times as you wish.
- 24 hour daily program
- shortest time setting 30 minutes
- manually switched to continuous operation by means of slide switch
- with child protection
- voltage: 230V / 16A
- switching capacity up to 3680W
- protection code IP20
- dimension: about 111x70x58mm (l-w-h)
- housing: white plastic
- all details according to manufacturer
* all prices including VAT and excluding shipping cost; minimum order 10 euros
** Valid for deliveries for standard shipping within Germany. Delivery times for other countries and information on the calculation of delivery, see here.