This LED electronic safety transformer provides a constant output voltage of 24V/DC. As a result, the electronics of LED spotlights, strips as well as your own creations with LED components are protected and the service life is extended.
LED transformers are technically designed for LED’s and therefor an ideal power supply for all LED applications. Unlike traditional transformers, the DC voltage is smoothed by the integrated electronics (SMPS). The connected LED’s are therefore not exposed to harmful power surges or fluctuations. Maximum life is guaranteed.
Use the two screws at the ends of the housing to install the transformer according to your wishes.
- input voltage: 200-240V AC 50Hz
- output voltage: 24V/DC
- output current: max. 0.84A
- output power: 0-20W
- dimension: 154x50x14mm (l-w-h)
- protection code: IP20
- short-circuit and surge protection
- suitable for dry rooms only
- connections via screw terminals
- housing made of white plastic
- all details according to manufacturer
20W plastic IP20 24V 230V AC
Warning: The connection of LED transformers should always be carried out by a qualified technician. The applicable accident prevention regulations must be observed. To avoid electrical shock, turn off the power before working on the unit.
* all prices including VAT and excluding shipping cost; minimum order 10 euros
** Valid for deliveries for standard shipping within Germany. Delivery times for other countries and information on the calculation of delivery, see here.