- housing: plastic, white
- radio frequency: 433.92MHz
- radio range: max. 30 (free line of sight necessary)
- automatic frequency adjustment
- switching power socket: max. 2000W
- LED function display for ON/OFF and status of the learning function
- power socket: 230V/50Hz
- integrated overload protection
- dimensions receiver: approx. 45x45x25mm (l-w-h)
- receiver suitable for standard flush-mounted boxes
- power supply motion detector: 2x AAA batteries (not included)
- dimensions motion detector: approx. 80x80x25mm (l-w-h)
- construction height: approx. 12mm, with PIR 30mm
- detection angle: approx. 90°
- range: about 8m
- switching time: approx. 6s, 15s, 1min, 5min
- sensitivity adjustable ("H": 24h active, "L": only in the dark)
- simple learning function (memory function)
- cable connector box with 1x input + 3x output
- connection cross-section: 0.5-2.5mm²
- for cable Ø: 5-10mm
- straight connectors
- box dimensions: approx. 135x110x48mm ((l-w-h)
- protection class receiver: IP20
- protection class motion detector: IP44
- protection class box: IP66, waterproof
- all details according to manufacturer
Please refer to the enclosed operating instructions for the teach-in function.
Your order includes:
- 1x wireless motion detector 90° + 1x wireless receiver + 1x waterproof cable box or
- 2x wireless motion detectors 90° + 1x wireless receiver + 1x waterproof cable box
Safety instructions and important information
- Connection or installation must be performed only by qualified staff.
- Never exceed the maximum connected load.
- No assembly near or even on combustible materials such as wood, etc.
- The 230V components must be connected with at least 1.5mm² cable.
- Please be aware of the appropriate health and safety regulations within your country.
- No installation on or in the vicinity (50cm) of flammable materials (flash point >200°C).
- Turn off or disconnect from the main circuit before starting to work. Otherwise there is a danger to LIFE.